Bespoke bride and groom thread sketches (as I like to call them) are great creative wedding gifts.
They can also be pretty useful if you find yourself in that 'last minute wedding gift ideas' situation, as you have to wait until the day for a photograph or two anyway!
If you're more organised than that though, you can book your slot in advance and I'll try to have the completed bride and groom art through their letterbox before the happy couple return from honeymoon! Alternatively, if you're looking for a first wedding anniversary, ruby wedding anniversary, golden or even diamond wedding anniversary gift - this is definitely something to celebrate the love!
Each personalised embroidery is created using a lightly patterned ivory coloured fabric, the bride and groom are free-motion stitched in black thread from photographs you send to me. I then carefully mount the artwork in an A4 size cream/ivory coloured cardboard mount ready for you to pop into a frame of your choice when you have received it in your home!
Ordering a gift?
All artwork is gift wrapped in recyclable tissue paper, and can be shipped straight to the lucky new owners - just provide their address in the shipping section at checkout. Let me know in the notes at checkout if you would like a gift note added (free of charge).
Not sure what free-motion embroidery is?
It's essentially drawing with a sewing machine. Head to About - Free-Motion Embroidery to check out my video and see for yourself - https://www.naisy.co.uk/free-motion-embroidery
Thread Sketch Bride and Groom Illustration (Bespoke)
- If you have any specific date requirements for an upcoming occasion, please let me know in the boxes provided above.
- Add to basket and check out.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your bride and groom photographs. Please provide a few if you can so I can get the best picture of important features in outfits etc. If you have a specific photo you would like me to copy, please let me know which one this is, or if you are not sure, I can let you know which I think will work best.
- I'll reply ASAP to confirm receiving pictures and give you an estimated completion date.
- I'll then send you a photo of the pencil sketch for your approval before I start sewing. Free-motion embroidery is a very permanent style of sewing and once started cannot be unpicked or changed.
- On completion I will send you a photo, before popping it in the post, recorded delivery, ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to small children, I only work 1&1/2 days per week and waiting times will vary dependent on work load. It is just me working in Naisy HQ, so please be patient. If you have an upcoming event you hope to receive your artwork before, please email in advance of placing order to check availabilty.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please be aware that delivery times may take longer than expected due to Coronavirus-related absences at local mail centres and/or delivery offices. All orders will be posted recorded-delivery and tracking information will be provided to you so that you are able to track your exciting Naisy parcel.
RETURNS: Unfortunately I cannot accept returns on bespoke artwork, sorry.